whitepaper 'How to stop fragmenting and start living?'

From: James Bullard <jbullard_at_onvia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:45:26 -0700

I know that there was an extensive tablespace fragmentation discussion on this list the last few days. In my haste, I deleted the link for a white paper that had a title something like what I have written in the subject line. Would someone mind posting the url again. I am looking in Metalink, but I am not completely confident it is there.

Thanks,
James

James Bullard, Oracle DBA
Onvia.com