Automatic Starup of Oracle on Sun Solaris

From: Daiminger, Helmut <Helmut.Daiminger_at_gedas.de>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:34:38 +0200

Hi!

I recently installed Oracle on a development Solaris Box. But since we are also installing other applications, we need to reboot the machine for test purposes. How do I make Oracle startup automatically after I reboot the Sun Solaris Server?

The dbstart script doesn't seem to work.

This is 8.1.5 on Sun Solaris 2.7

Thanks, Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 10:34:38 CDT