ALTER TABLE ADD CONSTRAINT generation script

From: <Milos.Martinovic_at_slovnaft.sk>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:17:22 +0100

Hi all,

does anybody have the script for generating a series of "ALTER TABLE tbl ADD CONSTRAINT ..." statements from DBA_CONSTRAINTS a DBA_CONS_COLUMNS ?

I need one and as I found out it is not that trivial (due to multiple possible entries in dba_cons_columns for every constraint)

Thanx in advance

Milos Martinovic Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 14:17:22 CDT