Listener Security

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:55:33 -0400

My boss' boss called me in the other day and asked me what damage an intruder could do if he or she gained control of the listener process through Net8.
I have no idea (or even whether such a thing is possible), but I ordered Marlene Theriault's Security book, have started wading through the Oracle Security docs, and am posting the question here :).

Any ideas? Received on Mon May 01 2000 - 08:55:33 CDT