Re: [Q] what is table ORA_KGLR7_IDL_SB4?

From: J. Laurindo Chiappa <jlchiappa_at_uol.com.br>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:52:33 -0300

At 27/04/2000 18:11:00, you wrote:
>...we have ORACLE 7.3.4.4 on SUN Solaris 2.6. I found there has a trace file
>generate by user application. The sql statement is following:
>

>SQL> select * from ORA_KGLR7_IDL_SB4
> 2 ;
>ERROR:
>ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [12338], [], [], [], [], [],
>[], []

ORA-600 are internal Oracle errors - something is rotten ! If u get a ORA-600, don't walk - RUN to do the following :

  1. open a TAR with the Oracle support right now, giving them all the exact error info, the COMPLETE release number of your Oracle server version, OS version and model machine running, - the usual stuff
  2. while u wait, try to look in the Metalink web-support if there is any patch to your DB release.
  3. many times, ORA-600 results from a ini file mismatch : too many DBWRs, MTS wrong parameters, and so on - double check your oraini file

>I search dba_tables and dba_views and can NOT found any name call
>"ORA_KGLR7_IDL_SB4'. Does anyone know what is that?

If the app make SELECT and the target don't is a table, the thing can be a synonym, view or something else. To discover, try :

SELECT owner, object_name, object_type from DBA_OBJECTS   where object_name = 'ORA_KGLR7_IDL_SB4'

HTH,
            J. Laurindo Chiappa