(no subject)

From: Madhavan Amruthur <mad012000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:47:12 PDT

Hi all,
This was a message which I posted last afternoon since I did not receive any mails since early afternoon yesterday till late evening. This morning I started receiving my emails. In fact the time on my message indicates 10.10 P.M but I had posted the message at about 1.00 P.M. MST.

Regards,
Madhavan
IBM Corporation Webserver Div