Thanks Jared, Hi Bruce.

From: Dave Morgan <dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:15:50 -0700

I just wanted to express my appreciation, Jared, for the sacrifices you have made recently to keep this list operational. Everyday I learn something new and hearing about about other people's experiences is invaluable. Thank-you.

Bruce, nice to meet you. Please take care of Jared, we need him.

Dave

--
Dave Morgan
Senior Database Administrator