TO: Jared (question?)

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:56:54 -0400

Hi Jared,

Thanks for the great effort to take care of this list.

I do not think you remember when I posted something two years ago about the hard coded REPLY-TO field
in discussion groups.

I believe we have it here is this new list.

When you try to reply to or reply all any message it goes only to the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 08:56:54 CDT