RE: [Q] what is table ORA_KGLR7_IDL_SB4?

From: John Maldonato <adm1jjm_at_is.ups.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:47:19 -0400

This table does exists on version 7.3.4, 8.0.5, and 8.1.6 databases that I have access to. The describe on the table shows:

 ----------------------------------------- -------- ------------------
----------
 OWNER                                              VARCHAR2(30)
 NAME                                               VARCHAR2(30)
 TYPE                                               NUMBER
 PART                                      NOT NULL NUMBER
 VERSION                                            NUMBER
 PIECE#                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 LENGTH                                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 PIECE                                     NOT NULL UNDEFINED
 OBJ#                                               NUMBER

and the view text is:

select /*+ index(i i_idl_sb41) +*/

       o.owner, o.name, o.type, i.part, i.version,
       i.piece#, i.length, i.piece, o.object_id
from sys.ora_kglr7_objects o, sys.idl_sb4$ i
where o.object_id = i.obj#
  and (o.type in (5 /* SYNONYM */, 2 /* TABLE */, 4 /* VIEW */,
                  9 /* PACKAGE */, 13 /* TYPE */)
       or
       o.owner_id in (userenv('SCHEMAID'), 1 /* PUBLIC */)
       or
       o.object_id in (select obj# from sys.objauth$
                  where grantee# in (select kzsrorol from x$kzsro)
                    and privilege# in (3 /* DELETE */, 6 /* INSERT */,
                                       7 /* LOCK */, 9 /* SELECT */,
                                       10 /* UPDATE */,
                                       12 /* EXECUTE */))
       or
       exists (select null from sys.sysauth$
               where grantee# in (select kzsrorol from x$kzsro)
                 and (o.type in (7 /* PROCEDURE */, 8 /* FUNCTION */,
                                 11 /* PACKAGE BODY */)
                                 and
                      privilege# = -144 /* EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE */
                      or
                      o.type = 6 /* SEQUENCE */ and
                      privilege# = -109 /* SELECT ANY SEQUENCE */)))

I am not sure what the table is for, but I hope the info helps.

John

Author: L
  INET: leed_at_shell.cais.net