How to delete in-doubt transactions

From: <cyhu_at_eachnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:59:01 +0800

I found a in-doute transaction through Instance Manager. The application could not query a table which was dead-locked by this in-doubt transaction. I knew nothing to clear this. I had to shutdown the instance. After that, everything is ok.Below is part of trace file.

Thank in advance.

Tel:(8621)52340871/0872*667
E-mail:cyhu_at_eachnet.com