RE: Deadlocks

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:48:01 +1000

Hi Tom,

Monitoring 'enqueue deadlocks' is right, and not version dependent. There are plenty of other sorts of possible deadlocks, of which the library cache deadlocks are but one, but the other types are relatively rare and there is nothing you can monitor for them.

Regards,
Steve Adams

http://www.ixora.com.au/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orinternals/