RE: Tablespace reorg tools

From: Steve Boyd <pimaco_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

Heck with that. I always try to make NEXT = 100% of INITIAL extent. I also make all segments within a given tablespace have the exact same extent sizes to avoid fragmentation.

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 09:59:27 CDT