RE: Large File Support

From: Bruce Bergman <bbergman_at_BridgeMedical.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:45:42 -0700

Hey there!

The default for this mailing list is to reply to the list, not the sender. Yes, that will occasionally mean you guys will see replies intended for individuals rather than the list. Surveys taken in the past show that most people expect replies to go to a list, not the sender, hence why I chose to implement the list this way.

I hope it won't cause too many headaches for y'all to change your method of operation. It takes a little bit of getting used to, but most people make the transition pretty quick.

thanks,
bruce
(ListMaster_at_fatcity.com)