Set A password

From: Pisano Fiore <pisano_at_SOLARIA.BSAV.BULL.IT>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 14:42:53 GMT

Hello Oracle' Friends.

I installed ORACLE SERVER RDBMS 7.1.4 on AIX 4.1 and I used the choice of Installer : "Install/Upgrade/Patch Software Only" so no database or istance was created.
Now I want create my istance.
Using sqldba "connect internal" it ask me for password.

How can I set password for "internal,sys,system" users ?

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Mar 08 1996 - 12:06:49 CST