Re: ROS ERROR -200

From: Scott Fabian <sfabian_at_BAJOR.COAT.COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 09:33:38 EST

At Burlington Coat Factory, we have encountered this problem, when using Release 1.1. We were unable to resolve the problem in the form.

A work-around is to create another form, and copy every object from the original form to the new form. The copy is some way "cleans up" the problem. Received on Fri Mar 08 1996 - 12:06:45 CST