Case Insensitive Query in Forms 4.5

From: Srikanth Mattegunta <srikanth_at_PDC.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:40:45 -0500

Hi,

I have a question :

If I make "Case Insensitive Query" option for a text item TRUE, will it use the index that was created on that item ?

BAck Ground:

The taxt item my have data in mixed cases. My user needs to see all the combinations of the data.

Any info ? e-mail to me directly, I shall post the consolidated results to the list.

Srikanth Mattegunta
srikanth_at_pdc.com
siri_at_pdc.com Received on Tue Mar 05 1996 - 13:01:39 CST