Re[2]: SQL-LOADER handing up

From: David Godfrey <David_Godfrey_at_CONAK1CC_at_SMTP.CONTINUUM.CO.NZ>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:38:53 NZT

     Hello Amy,

     One thing to check is the table storage - look at the table and table
     indices extents - partial loading can occur if max extents is hit. If
     so, you'll need to probably recreate the table/indices with larger
     initial/next extents.

     Hope this helps

     David Godfrey

     dgodfrey_at_continuum.co.nz

Subject: Re: SQL-LOADER handing up
Author: "ORACLE database mailing list." <ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.SUNYSB.EDU> at INTERNET Date: 05/03/1996 5:04 AM

Hi everybody,
I use sql-loader to transfer text file into Oracle 7, but after 34186 rows commited into oracle table and then there have no action at all,
after cnacel the client pc, we found the target table have 11234 rows. what happened ? and what can we do or check ?

Hi. I have heard of this happening on an NVL system when

    there were duplicate keys. Hope that helps!

    Amy Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 15:22:55 CST