Re: databse creation

From: Teoh Teik Huat <peter_at_ITI.GOV.SG>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 16:57:38 +0800

> I have already running one database under one instance on the same m/c
>
> running perfectly alright...Now I hv to create another databse under the
> same instance on the same m/c...what steps should i take....

All the Oracle manuals always mentioned that one database instance can only have one database running, although within this database you can have different schema to logically separate the different database.

So the answer is : Not possible. (Am I correct?? Not sure....)

Peter Teoh                                      Information Technology Institute
Internet : peter_at_iti.gov.sg                     Science Park II
Tel : 65-7705585                                11 Science Park Road
Fax : 65-7791827                                Singapore 117685