Default Directory for SQL* script files

From: Peter Petroski <Cfptt_at_AOL.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:09:38 -0500

Is there a way to control the default directory that SQL*PLUS saves edited files to by User Account?
I am running Workgroup7 and when I save file from the buffer, it seems to always go to ORANT/BIN.
Is this path an initialization parameter by User Account? by Database? Can it be control dynamically when I am connected? thanks.... Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 14:31:17 CST