Re: Oracle error -Reply

From: Linda Ladouceur <lladouceur_at_BANK-BANQUE-CANADA.CA>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 13:45:08 -0500

Karl,

Thanks for your input. We are not alone by the responses received for the problem I was experiencing. I have taken your advice along with similar advice from others who were nice enough to take the time to respond. The instance is now up and running under the absolute path name.

Thanks again for your help.

Linda Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 14:06:51 CST