Salary Survey Results.

From: Charles Dye PC <cdye_at_DNT.DIALOG.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 13:42:30 -0500

All,

I haven't received enough data to be of real statistical use, but if you are  interested, here's what I have:

$56K person in SF Bay Area
$65K person in SF Bay Area (doing AP + DBA work)
$90K person in SF Bay Area

$60K-$80K range quoted in recent job posting for DBA in San Francisco
$70K-$90K estimated for senior DBA's in Pacific Northwest
$80-$100/hr estimated rate for contractors in Pacific Northwest

Seems like the bucks are in consulting...

Regards,
Charles_Dye_at_corp.dialog.com Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 14:04:03 CST