Databases over the Web

From: Dept. of Trans. Research <dotres_at_PCNET.CS.UA.EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 21:35:21 -0500

I am a consultant for the Alabama Department of Transportation. The DOT is interested in running its database system over the WEB. We have looked at the IBM DB2 connection and several Intranet products. We are particular interested in the Attachmate products. Does anyone have any experience in this area.

Thanks,

Deanne Moore
Alabama Department of Transportation
dotres_at_cs.ua.edu Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 21:54:25 CST