Oracle DBA Wanted

From: Darryl Henry. <DARRYLH_at_AOL.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:04:06 -0500

Diversified Telecommunications Inc. (DT)I is currently looking for a Chicagio based Oracle V7.1 DBA for a 6-month+ project for a Fortune 500 firm in the Chicago-Loop area. Is this your background? If not, do you know anyone that may be qualified? I must fill this position immediately. Please fax your resume as soon as possible to (312)568-8640 or e-mail to DarrylH_at_aol.com.

Darryl Henry
Diversified Telecommunications Inc Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 14:31:11 CST