Re: ORACLE-L Digest - 2 Mar 1996 to 3 Mar 1996

From: Paul Banas <banasp_at_SUN.TIR.COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 13:18:06 +0000

Mike,

> Greetings to all!!
>
> does anyone have any experience with SQR3 Workbench??
> I would like to here some comments about it i.e. is it any good?
> TIA
>
> Mike Navarro
> GO CANES!!
> P.S. Hi Wayne!!

Mike,

I've been using SQR for 2 years on multiple platforms and LOVE IT! (I know, I know... there are a few "Reportwriter+PL/SQL can do anything" people out there. SQR is much easier to write and maintain). The SQR3 Workbench is a nice platform - we use it in Windows 3.11. One drawback is the need to have multiple screens for writing, compiling, running and viewing the output - would be nice to have it all in one screen. SQR3 offers better page/printer handling than SQR 2.5.

Sincerely,

Paul Banas
Corporate Computing Services - Oracle & Network Solutions (517) 725-9794 phone
(517) 725-6383 fax
banasp_at_tir.com Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 13:31:35 CST