Re: ORACLE*Office

From: Chuck Curtis <CCURTIS_at_VDH.BITNET>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 12:55:34 EST

Tara,

      Yes I have a lot of experiance with Oracle Office, it is the main E-Mail system for the Va. Dept. of Health. We currently have 34 nodes & approxmiattly 4,000+ plus employes using the system. All of the nodes are using Sql-Net Ver 2, Oracle 7.1.6, Oracle Office 2.0.14 & UNIX 2.0.2 on NCR 34XX series Towers. We have had some problems but ORACLE has been very willing to work with us on f ixing them. The mail moves fast & has lots of nice user selectable features. Hope this helps.

Chuck Received on Mon Mar 04 1996 - 13:31:28 CST