SQLREPORTWRITER & DEC LG08 PLUS PRINTER

From: JOHN PETERSON <ADP_JOHN_at_WESTERN.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 15:52:36 -0700

Dear Oracle-l,

Hooray we are replacing our 12 year old CI600 and LP25 printers with a Digital LG08plus printer that is the good news, the challenge is figuring out the new escape codes to do things like bolding a couple of words in a letter we are generating with Sqlreportwriter 1.1.14.6. HPL works fine but DEC and DECWIDE cause the LG08 to compress the print to very tiny little letters.
Any ideas? Anybody created Printdef files to handle this sort of thing. Thanks in Advance(aka)TIA,

John

      ___________        John Peterson           USWest (970)943-3123
     /     \  /\  /    \       WESTERN State College of Colorado
    /       \/  \/       \     Computer Services    http://www.western.edu/

   / Mountaineers \ Gunnison, CO 81231 jpeterson_at_WESTERN.EDU Received on Thu Feb 29 1996 - 18:05:02 CST