Does any one know where OCIW32.DLL comes from?

From: Michael Teske <teskem_at_NCRSV2.AM.DOE.CA>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 11:46:29 +0000

Hi All,

I have a NT server running Crystal Info connecting to an Oracle 7.1.6 database.

When trying to SETUP up a datasource from the Crystal 32 bit ODBC Administrator I get an error "cannot find OCIW32.DLL."

Installed on the NT server are SQL*net v1 and SQL*Plus, I can connect to the  database
so I assume everything on the Oracle side is OK.

OCI can stand to Oracle Call Interface.

Is OCIW32.DLL an Oracle DLL? When and where should it be installed?

Thanks

Mike Teske
TESKEM_at_NCRSV2.AM.DOE.CA Received on Thu Feb 29 1996 - 12:05:57 CST