Re: Oracle Objects for OLE

From: David Godfrey <David_Godfrey_at_CONAK1CC_at_SMTP.CONTINUUM.CO.NZ>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:48:05 NZT

     I would also be very interested in knowing how to use it.

     Thanks

     David Godfrey

     dgodfrey_at_continuum.co.nz

Subject: Oracle Objects for OLE
Author: "ORACLE database mailing list." <ORACLE-L_at_CCVM.SUNYSB.EDU> at INTERNET Date: 2/26/96 11:56 AM
     Hello people,
     has anyone installed the "Oracle Objects for OLE" Oracle product
     for Windows. I wanted to try it out as an alternative to ODBC
     functions for accessing Oracle from MS Excel VBA macros.

     I'm having some problems with the installation and can't get any
     support from Oracle because I just have a trial copy. I'd be
     interested to hear from anyone who's using it successfully.

     TIA
     Andrew Greig (Andrew_Greig_at_csl.touche.co.uk)