Re: sqldba usage??

From: Duraikannu Rudra Murthy <dmurthy_at_CVIMAIL.CV.COM>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 11:19:37 +0500

Prabhakar,

        Resource files for dba are located in ORA_HOME/rdbms/admin/terminal/*
        Set your environment variable TK2DEV to appropriate terminal or
        set the environment variable APIPATH to the above mentioned path
        to let SQLDBA know the location of the resource files.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Rudramurthy.

E-Mail: dmurthy_at_cvimail.cv.com