Re: Suspected bug in Oracle 7

From: Mladen Gogala <gogi_at_ASTER.SI>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:48:18 +0100

Hi!
To paraphrase Murphy: When everything else fails, disregard the manual. You are working with ORACLE 7.1 or &.2 and using literature from 7.0. Contact your ORACLE support representative, and get your self an updated documentation.
Kindest regards!

--
Mladen Gogala
ASTER Ljubljana

Tel  : ++386 61 1683-511                 Snail-mail:
FAX  : ++386 61 1683-165                 ASTER Ljubljana
Email: gogi_at_aster.si                     Nade Ovcakove 1
WWW  : www.aster.si                      61000 Ljubljana
                                         Slovenia