Re: Random Number Generator -Reply

From: Mladen Gogala <gogi_at_ASTER.SI>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:24:53 +0100

Hi!
Check your name server and router. Furthermore, check netscape settings for mail server (you must define mail forwarder and your own email address) and news server. If you have defined proxies, check that proxy server is running. I would also check that some kind of diabolical unix administrator hasn't set up a firewall between you and the rest of us. Firewalls can make things pretty weird.
Kindest regards!

--
Mladen Gogala
ASTER Ljubljana

Tel  : ++386 61 1683-511                 Snail-mail:
FAX  : ++386 61 1683-165                 ASTER Ljubljana
Email: gogi_at_aster.si                     Nade Ovcakove 1
WWW  : www.aster.si                      61000 Ljubljana
                                         Slovenia