Macintosh Ports of FORMS 4.5

From: R Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_SWARTHMORE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:07:17 -0500

We are implementing a client-server system on Macintosh clients. Currently using FORMS 4.0, the next upgrade to this system specifies that FORMS 4.5 is recommended.

The problem is that we have a significant installed base of 68000 series Macs and I have received indications that there will not be a FORMS 4.5 port to this platform.

Does anyone have any information about Oracle's intentions for support of the 68000 series chip?

Thanks,

Glenn Stauffer
DBA
Swarthmore College Received on Tue Feb 13 1996 - 09:21:57 CST