Re: Des/2000 Repository Reports

From: Richard Hanak <rhanak_at_COMPUSMART.AB.CA>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 08:10:35 -0800

William Terrell wrote:

> I want to use the REPOSITORY REPORTS function in designer/2000
> but keep getting a dialog saying,
>
> "Application Error"
> "Call to undefined dynalink"
>
> Any takers on this? Is it client or server problem. I'm running
> des/2000 on my P75 PC and the server is a Sun sparc5.
>
> - ty terrell
>
> wterrell_at_faxjet.com

Ty:

This happened to us at our shop a few times when we upgraded versions of Reports and Forms to new releases. In our cases, the problem always pointed to a older DLL being loaded for the new releases.

Our problems were related to keeping two versions of the products (old and new) on our network and having our path statement point to the older version before the newer version. We used a program from Microsoft called WPS to tell us what DLLs were loaded into memory and what their version, file size, date, path laoded from, etc were. This pointed our out problem asap.

I hope this helps in your case. If you want a copy of the WPS program, eMail me and I'll send it to you.

Rick Hanak
Alberta Blue Cross
rhanak_at_compusmart.ab.ca Received on Fri Feb 09 1996 - 10:21:44 CST