Re: Use Large Rollback Segment

From: Sue Brunkow <brunkow_at_BROOKTREE.COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 17:06:07 -0800

Any transaction uses a single rollback segment, it cannot use more than one rollback segment. For your large transactions, you need  to explicitly assign it to your big rollback segment:    begin transaction using rollback segment xxx

        do your work here
   commit

(check the manual for the exact syntax, but this is pretty close)

Sue B