TABLE CANNOT CREATE OR DROP

From: \ <(UKOD_at_AM@RVAX)>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 17:08:41 -0800

Hi,

        I got a new had problem to create or drop specific table name on production. This table name called WHOART_LOCAL. We still didn't get any response from ORACLE technical support. I try to use Analaze table WHOART_LOCAL validate structure. It does not return anything. It look hung. Did any can give me any suggestion ?

TIA Kathy (Katherine.or_at_syntex.com) Received on Thu Feb 01 1996 - 20:19:10 CST