Re: Legacy Data Access

From: IJke van Randen, Winand Staring Centrum Wageningen <Y.VANRANDEN_at_SC.DLO.NL>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 09:41:02 +0100

Accessing VSAM from ORACLE.

A few years ago there was a tool called SQL*Connect. On VMS machines this tool allowed you access RMS files as tables. I think it was read access only.

I know ORACLE has changed its name because i inquired last
year for this tool.

IJke van Randen
DLO-Staring Centre
Y.van.randen_at_sc.agro.nl Received on Tue Jan 30 1996 - 03:51:32 CST