Goodbye

From: Powers, Kathy DOT/VM <ISB014_at_GOV.NB.CA>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 09:44:00 +0100

As of 3:30 AST tomorrow (Tuesday Jan 30) I will no longer be working on this project. Greener pastures beckon. So at least for a while I will not be in touch with this list.

I want to thank each of you for your contribution to my gained knowledge of the Oracle products. It has been invaluable to be able to discuss problems and issues with peers all over the world. Received on Mon Jan 29 1996 - 08:57:32 CST