Help on Dev 2k

From: Loh Mun Kong ( munkong) <munkong_at_EDBPO1.EDB.GOV.SG>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 22:40:15 -0500

Hi,

I'm new to dev 2k and my project team decided to dev an MDI child to create an "object navigator" like menu, i.e. with the "+" and "-" signs to drill-down to more sections.

Question:

How can I do that in dev 2k? Do I need any VBXs, if yes, which one? I've run out of ideas and any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks .... Received on Sun Jan 28 1996 - 22:55:27 CST