Oracle conference issues

From: Tribble Dave <DLT3716_at_KCPL.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:20:00 PST

I've been out of the loop so this may be repeat stuff but... A local Oracle person tells me that IOUG will have their conference in Dallas (late sept) , Oracle will have their conference in SanFran (early Nov).
Oracle will NOT have space on the exhibit floor at the IOUG conference, nor will be supplying speakers.
Like lots of you I'll be lucky to make it to one of these, never both. Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be the best of the two? If anyone from one or both of these factions is listening: PLEASE COME TO YOUR SENSES. Received on Thu Jan 25 1996 - 14:58:14 CST