Certified Oracle Developer (COD) test

From: DVOHRA.US.ORACLE.COM <DVOHRA_at_US.ORACLE.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:55:24 -0500

Hello Everybody,
I want to know if there are any institutes who conduct tests like Certified Oracle
Developer. I remember attending a test of Certified Microsoft Developer conducted
by Drake training Centre. I am sure there will be something similar for Oracle too.
Thanks in advance.

Dinesh Vohra Received on Thu Jan 25 1996 - 14:55:18 CST