Find a SQL script to locate table constraint dependancies

From: Creach, Sylvan <sc00802%po1_at_COBE.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:54:50 -0500

Hi,

We would like to refresh data from our Production database to our Test database. Some tables will require to be truncated and then loaded. My question is, does anyone have a SQL script that would determine the sequence to truncate all related tables based on constraint dependancies.

TIA Sylvan Creach, Database Administrator sc00802_at_po1.cobe.com Cobe Laboratories, Inc.

                                                  (303)239-2206
1185 Oak St                                              Platforms: HP-UX
9.04 (UNIX)
Lakewood, CO 80215-4407 USA                                 OSF1  3.2
 (UNIX)
Oracle Releases: 7.0.16.4, 7.1.6 and 7.2.2.3 Received on Thu Jan 25 1996 - 14:54:06 CST