Viablity of connecting DOS clients to Netware server.

From: CARMSTR <CARMSTR_at_FED.ISM.CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:54:12 -0500

     Hi everyone,

     I was wondering whether anyone has attempted the following solution
     and whether it is viable:

     server: novell netware 3.12 using IPX/SPX
             oracle 7
             sql*net 1

     client: dos (not windows)
             oracle 6 tools (forms 3, reportwriter 1, pro*c)
             sql*net 1

     I have heard of a couple but I do not have any names. The client is
     looking for references to verify that it has been done. I have asked
     Oracle to come up with a similiar list.

     TIA
     Chris Armstrong carmstr_at_fed.ism.ca