Diff. betwn Primary key and Unique Key with Exs.

From: Rajesh.S.Bhave <rajeshb_at_VISHNU.INDIA.HP.COM>
Date: Thu Jan 25 10:51:23 1996

Hi Everyone,

I am new to ORACLE. Please mail me differences between Primary key and Unique Key. This should preferably be with examples, corresponding to foreign key. For one example, parent key should be PRIMARY and for the other it should be UNIQUE. Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh

e-mail : rajeshb_at_vishnu.india.hp.com