Fetch Out of Sequence Error -Reply

From: Tracy Wang <TWANG_at_DCCCNET.DCCC.EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:17:35 -0500

It happened to me when I had several cursors looping together. Make sure close the cursors inside other cursors when they are done the fetches. Also you should check each SQL statement in the program and let the program write a message to tell you where the error coming from. Hope it will help. Received on Tue Jan 23 1996 - 09:32:55 CST