Re: FW: 855 With Oracle Financials

From: SHIBUG <SHIBUG_at_INF.COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:01:49 EST

     Hi

     I have done this. In our case the ack is in the form of cobol data
     file. A Pro*c progrm will read all records and insert all values in
     the temporary tables which are newly created. You have to register
     these tables using Application object library. Create new query
     screens and integrate that to the responsiblity. If you have any query
     feel free to ask me

     Shibu

Has anyone on the list had experience integrating the outbound X12 855
(Purchase Order Acknowledgment) with Oracle Financials? If so I am
interested in learning the details.

Thanks in advance

Tim Lippold
Teradyne, Inc.