Re: Dallas to host International Oracle User Week (IOUW) '96

From: Tony Jambu 041 985 2628 <tjambu_at_FALCON.TELECOM.COM.AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:30:27 +1100

Tom

> I thought that the banners at the IOUW meeting in Phily last year
> said that the meeting next year was in San Fran. the first week in
> November. Did I mis-read something (to much beer!) or is this
> a different meeting?

No you are right. it was planned for S.F Nov. There willbe two conferences. One run by Oracle called Oracle OpenWorld and the emphasis will be on new customers and woeing new customers.

IOUG-A will be runnig their own in Dallas with the emphasis on education and development.

Both Oracle and IOUG-A will be co-operating with each other in making both conferences a success.

>From a personal point of view, BUMMER. Wish it was one and the same. maybe
next year in Orlando. Remember Pleasure Island?

ta
tony

--

 _____       ________ / ___|Tony Jambu, Database Consultant
  /_  _        /_ __ /     |Wizard Consulting,Aust (ACN 065934778)