Menu problems in Forms 4.5

From: Dave Adams <dadams_at_COMPUTECHINC.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 14:53:37 -0500

     I am having two problems using menus in Forms 4.5:

  1. I converted a menu from SQL*Menu 5.0. The existing functionality works fine after conversion. The problem is when I try to add another menu option to the main menu. There are nine existing options and I am trying to add a tenth - a HELP menu. I've tried HELP as magic item and not as one. I've renamed it, set properties at design time and in code etc. but, every time, the HELP menu shows up as disabled.
  2. The menu I described above comes up on the initial screen. When the user navigates to another form, I want to replace it with the default menu but it keeps the same initial menu no matter what I try.
     Has anyone else seen these types of menu problems?
     Are there limitations that I am unaware of?

     Thanks,
     Dave Adams