Re: Major GPF Problem in Dev2K v1.2

From: Paul Dorsey <DORSEY_at_ENIGMA.RIDER.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 22:46:07 -0400

How about using new_form to switch between forms? I have always dne it that way to minimise memory requirements. and never had any runtime problems. I have had systems in production for months with NEVER a GPF. You lose a little in speed, but the time to switch between apps is quite small and ytou don't need giant clients.

Paul Dorsey
Dulcian Inc. Received on Fri Jan 19 1996 - 22:56:53 CST