Choose a datafiles size

From: Stephane Magnan <smagnan_at_MAILS.IMED.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 15:44:42 CST

     Hello,

     I would like to know if it's better to create for a tablespace, one
     datafile of 100Mb, 2 datafiles of 50Mb or 5 datafiles of 20Mb.

     I would like to know if the big (>100Mb) datafiles are better than the
     small datafiles (<100Mb).

     I work with Oracle Financial under HP-UX 9.

     Thanks in advance for your help.

     Stephane Magnan (e-mail : smagnan_at_mails.imed.com)
     INTERMEDICS S.A.
     Switzerland