Re: DES 2000 Documentation (need Oracle Book?)

From: . <MANAGER_at_SSWDSERVER.SSWD.CSUS.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 13:42:34 -0500

Hi,

I read the hardcopy installation docs for a newly shipped copy of Developer/2000 v1.2 over the 3-day weekend, and they say that ALL the docs are on the Dev/2000 CD. However, the hardcopy Dev/2000 installation docs say that you need to use Oracle Book (yuk) to look at them. If I recall correctly, Oracle Book automatically installs from the Dev/2000 CD.

Let me know if you need further clarification, I'm going to actually be mounting the Dev/2000 CD on a Netware server in the next few days, so if you think that doc files are missing from your CD, I can tell you if I have the same problem at that time.

BXR
> Date sent: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 13:34:42 GMT
> From: Sunder Aswani <sunder_at_KBSS.BT.CO.UK>
> Subject: DES 2000 Documentation